XL Machine utilizes 24 CNC turning centers to provide high precision parts with minimal lead time. Our machines and processes are ideal for prototypes, tooling, specialty and low to medium volume production runs.
Our three mill/turn machines have envelopes up to 24” diameter x 48” long. They can hold tolerances down to +/- 0.002 mm. Special capabilities include probing, gaging, live tooling, multi-axis machining, 70+ tool catalog and parts catching.
Our 22 Okuma CNC lathes have envelopes up to 30” diameter x 48” long. They can hold tolerances down to +/- 0.002 mm. Special capabilities include steady rest for long parts, bar feeding and dual turrets for quick material removal.
Envelope: Up to 24” Diameter x 48” Long
Mori Seki NTX 2000 SZM
Okuma Multis B350W
Precision: Tolerances to +/- 0.002mm
CNC LATHE SPECIFICATIONS
Envelope: Up to 30” Diameter x 48”
22 Okuma Lathes
- Hold Tolerances to +/- 0.002mm
SWISS MACHINING SPECIFICATIONS
- LFV – Ideal for difficult-to-machine materials and malleable materials with hard to control chips
- Simultaneous as well as superimposed machining to reduce cycle time
- Thermal displacement to help with temp change/capability
- Can machine up to 25mm bar stock at almost any length depending on tolerance needs